JUST BEFORE THE FASTING COMMENCES
Beloved, our mid year fasting and prayer commences tomorrow. I encourage everyone of us to participate in it. By it, God will fortify us and prepare us for glorious manifestations in the second half of the year.
For your fasting & prayers to be effectual, consider doing the following;
- Enter God’s presence with worship. Psalm 100:4
- Confess your sins to the Lord, asking for His forgiveness. Prov 28:13
- Give thanks to the Lord for all the prayers He has answered in the past. Psalms 103:2
- Spend time each day to meditate in the scriptures. Pay attention to all the Bible verses accompanying the prayer points, and other scriptures the spirit of God may minister to you. Joshua 1:8
- Remember the needy, and be a blessing to them. Isaiah 58:5-7
- Sow a seed of thanksgiving to God each day of the fast. (This is an instruction to us from the Lord)
You will receive the prayer guide for each day before midnight of the preceding day.
Pastor Peter Balogun,